Do you like to work outside? Do you want flexible hours? Do you like physical exercise and working with your hands?
We are looking for 1 or 2 part-time(20-25 hours/wk) people to help us on the farm this summer. We are offering $12/hour, a free small Fresh Club share and up to a $150 end of season bonus if you stay until September. No previous experience needed. We will provide training.
1. Be able to tolerate being outside in the heat of the summer.
2. Have your own transportation. (Most days will be at the Goshen location)
3. Be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
4. Be able to kneel, sit on the ground or bend over for extended periods
5. Be responsible and show up on time.
6. Follow food safety rules
7. You do not have to wear a uniform but you do need closed toe shoes and boots for when it's wet.
1. Harvest vegetables and flowers
2. Wash and pack products for orders and market
3. Manage weeds in the growing areas
4. Wash and sanitize produce containers
5. Plant vegetables and flowers in the ground
6. Help out at the farmer's market (location TBA) Set up, clean up and help customers.
Email Lisa(email@example.com) a letter stating you are interested, any previous work and education experience and your contact information. We will get in touch with you for an interview.